What Can You Do to Help Prevent Distracted Driving?
- Make a plan to always park the phone before you drive.
- Be a leader. When you get behind the wheel, be an example to your family and friends by never being distracted while driving.
- Speak up. If your friends or family use their cell phones while driving, ask them to stop.
- If your passengers ask you to put your phone away, please listen to them.
- No one likes to be called out by a friend for doing something wrong, but it’s even worse to get caught by law enforcement and end up paying a fine.
Distracted driving is dangerous. Remain focused behind the wheel and park the phone before you drive. Save your money, and maybe save a life.